Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Diwali!

Today my day began with a date with Ayurveda at the newly opened 3-Guna Ayurveda Center in Campbell! It is such a relief to have Ayuveda Treatments at such affordable prices at last! I still recall my first and only Abhayanga in Lake Tahoe by a Sri Sri Ayurveda Technician. I was like no bones in the body...mind was nill... even thought was an effort... I was gone.. and yet, present! I longed for that for sooooo long.. And atleast! Diwali day lit up that light once again!..

This time I got Abhayanga and Shirodhara... wow! what a combination! Though the place is just starting up (it is started by David, Raashi, and Bala), it has the touch of Grace and the Presence if u know what I mean!..

David is very good! Shirodhara is such a Divine experience! Warm oil pouring on your head! Mmmm! Good! I came home and slept like a baby for 4 good hours. It was magic! And when I woke up and even now my mind is like it just walked out of a Part II course (Silent Meditation retreat offerd by Art of Living Foundation).

If you havent tried out an Ayurveda Massage.. you have reallymissed out on somehting my friend!

Get your appointment today

No comments: