Friday, June 19, 2009

Do I have a green Thumb!!

I am so Grateful to Irene for making me a better gardener, and now I am beginning to wonder if I have a Green thumb! ;)

This is the swing I put on our tree. It completely changed the feel of my garden and somehow the tree too seemed happy!That is the pathway I built with my own two hands.. :)
It needs some more work in terms of stability.. will get that done too.. And ucan see my herbs excited to pose...

That is my aloe vera plant.. and of course the blue salvia. And behind are my herbs - thyme, marjoram, etc.

That is my mint. It is looking so good and bright!

That container has my Cilantro (yet to bloom) And of course u can see my bean hill...
I just replanted my hibiscus from the pots and they look comfortable and cosy at their new found freedom...

I have great plans for this space! Shhhhhh! Someday u can join me on a lunch here under the shade of our tree...

That is my Zucchini plant...
That is another view of my zucchini and bean...
And ucan see the fuschia and yerba buena(crawling on the ground)...

And that is my wholesome garden... And more transformation will happen and you will be in on the news too..

I just love my garden and the experience of working with the mud. I am not the glove using person so it is really the most satisfying and full experience.

CIAO.. more later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiWB6S4YfOM

Anonymous said...

hahahha. who left the youtube link?
thats classic.

rohit