Saturday, August 08, 2009

In the rugged terrains of Anacostia - creativity unleashed!


Imagine stepping into the womb of creativity...
that is how I felt when I stepped into the home cum studio of BK Adams - a new artist etching his name - 'iAM Art' - for here to stay!

His studio was an up close and personal meeting with the artist himself. Something made sense, many didn't. But yes everything I saw was an experience - an experience into the vastness of this creation and its infinite expressions.

The colors enveloped me completely. I love colors. And every step of the way - there it was - splashed in every form, and the formless. Everything was Art and it struck me.. there is really no trash. It is how we look at things - everything has an expression in this universe and that expression is its very own. The good, the bad and the ugly cease to matter - it is the way it is - so simple and yet so profound!

This journey was a journey into time - a journey that merged past, present and future into one huge moment etched in time. I will never forget this trip. Thanks Zaccai for arranging it and my blessings to BK Adams for zillions of creative moments ....















1 comment:

DG said...

awesome! glad to see the open house was a good time!