Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Where is God? I wonder (from my poem collection!!)


I finally dug it out - my poems. This are post art of living poems ie, in the last 5-6 years, and also some of my favorite ones.

When I was hungry, u fed me.
When I was cold, u gave me a blanket.
When I had nowhere to go, u let me sleep on the VTA.
When I was sad, u gave me a smile.
When I was angry, u remained calm.
When I hated u, u loved me in return.
When I kicked u, u gently rubbed my foot.
When I slapped u, u showed me the other cheek.
When I wept, u gave me the tissue and then hugged me.
When I was smiling, u smiled along.
when I talked, u listened.
When I thought, u heard it.
When I complained, u changed the topic to the new new movie in town.
When I got fed up and frustrated, u gave me hope.
When I got bored, u lend me knowledge to read and listen.
When I was hyper, u calmed me.
When I was scared, u stayed back.
When I was alone, u came by.
When I was in strange places, a stranger helped me,
when I was wrong, u told me.
When I was right, u encouraged me.
When I looked good, u praised me to the skies.
When I didn't, u accepted me just the way.
When I was in pain, u took away my suffering.
When I was proud, u shook me off the pride.
When I drifted away, u brought me back.
When I was tired, u carried me along.
When I asked, u answered.
And when I was ready, u brought me home.
And I found u
in me, in you.
in the living, in the non-living.
in the stable, in the moving.
in life, in death.
in situations.
in odour.
in stillness, in movement.
in thoughts, in actions.
in body, in breath, in mind, in memory, in emotions, in ego ( that shook me off).
I am finding you everyday.
I am discovering you everyday.
And it all began with just a merely "where is god?"

No comments: